- Hardware Essentials: Components of the Devices
- Assembling and Dissembling the System
- Maintaining and Basic Troubleshooting the system
- Basic Networking Essentials
- Soft Skills (Basic Language & Communication Skills)
- Workplace Skills ( Interacting with customer & coordinating with Colleagues)
- Duration: 200hours/3 months
Upon successful completion you will receive certificate from Electronics Sector Skill Council of India (ESSCI) which is recognized by the industry a lot and will help you in placements.
- Each tested/assessed and certified trainee belonging to Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe will get an average of INR 10,000 from DIETY (Department of Information Technology and Electronics), Govt. of India to cover training cost and will be reimbursed to the training institution.
- Each tested/ assessed and certified trainee other than Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe need to bear 25% (i.e., Rs.2500/- for Installation Technician) of the course fee. The rest of the fees i.e., 75% (Rs.7500/-) will be reimbursed to the institute by DIETY (Department of Information Technology and Electronics), Govt. of India.